Information pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be placed in a special informatic database, so that they can be used for access to the requested services. The data controller is PRSLAB s.r.l., with headquarters in Faloppio (CO), Via Campagna n.92.
PRSLAB s.r.l., in quality of data controller, informs that the email address requested upon registration and the other personal data supplied will be processed with the consent of the interested party, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed to reply to the interested party in case of rights exercise, is the Lawyer Barbara Anzani and can be contacted to the email DPO-GDPR@primacomunicazione.it.
Pursuant to art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain the indication:
- of personal data origin;
- of data processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n. 196;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
Furthermore, at email firstname.lastname@example.org, the User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in compliance with the regulations in force.
- the attestation that the operations that are taken into consideration are the facts, the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which it is said fulfillment proves impossible or involves a consumption of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the user has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;